Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2009-10 Friars' schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Sports Available (more coming soon):
- 2009 Field Hockey
- 2009 Soccer
- 2009 Volleyball
Women's Basketball Game...
Providence will wrap up the regular-season schedule with a pair of road games against Butler and Xavier this weekend. The Friars head to Hinkle Fieldhouse in...
Providence beats No. 23...
Kyron Cartwright made a 3-pointer with 2.2 seconds left to give Providence a 68-66 victory over No. 23 Creighton on Wednesday night.
Swimming and Diving Sets...
The Providence College men’s and women’s swimming and diving teams took part in day one of the 2017 BIG EAST Swimming & Diving Championships,...
No. 10 Men’s Hockey...
The Friars and Minutemen close out the regular season in a home-and-home series this weekend.
Providence To Compete In BIG...
The 2017 BIG EAST Swimming & Diving Championships, presented by Jeep, are set to begin this evening, Feb. 22, and will continue through Saturday as Butler,...
Men's Basketball Game Notes ...
Women's Soccer Announce 2017...
Providence College's Head Coach Sam Lopes announced today (Feb. 21) that Amber Birchwell, Julia Gray, Hannah McNulty, Ann McConnon, Camille Murphy, Christina...
Providence College Men’...
Providence College men’s lacrosse player Brendan Kearns (Wantagh, N.Y.) was named to the BIG EAST Weekly Honor Roll, as announced by the league on...