Now fans with Microsoft Outlook on their computers can download and install the 2009-10 Friars' schedules into their calendar! To download the file, just click on the sport below and choose the "Save to Disk" Option.
After downloading the file, open Outlook and follow these directions for importing it into your calendar:
- Select the File / Import and Export... Menu option.
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Find the desired CSV file and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next.
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "(filename).csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and and click on 'Import "(filename).CSV" into folder: Calendar'
- From there, click and drag needed fields from the left window into the right window. Its fairly self-explanatory, but the basic corresponding fields are below: SUBJECT to Subject START_DATE to Start Date START_TIME to Start Time END_TIME to End Time DESCRIPTION to Description LOCATION to Location
And if you'd like Outlook to place a reminder: REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
- Click OK
- Then Click Finish
Sports Available (more coming soon):
- 2009 Field Hockey
- 2009 Soccer
- 2009 Volleyball
Official StoreOfficial Online
Men's Basketball Adds...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Providence College men's basketball coach Ed Cooley announced that four newcomers will join the Friar roster next season. Freshman Alpha ...
Men's Soccer Announces...
Providence College men's soccer Head Coach Craig Stewart announced today (May 26) the addition of nine student-athletes to the 2016 roster.
Michael Perettine Selected...
Providence College men’s lacrosse player Michael Perettine (Farmingdale, N.Y.) was selected to play in the 75th USILA/Nike North/South Senior Game,...
Jim Crowley Formally...
Providence College President Rev. Brian Shanley, O.P. and Athletics Director Bob Driscoll formally introduced Jim Crowley as head coach of the women's...
Men's and Women's Track Set ...
The Providence College men's and women's track teams travel to Jacksonville, Fla. on May 26-28 for the NCAA First Round.
Kris Dunn And Ben Bentil...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Providence College guard Kris Dunn (New London, Conn.) and forward Ben Bentil (Wilmington, Del.) have elected to enter the 2016 NBA Draft....
Women's Volleyball Posts The...
The Providence College women's volleyball team posted the highest team GPA (3.51) during the spring 2016 semester. Providence College student-athletes...
Men's and Women's Track...
The Providence College men's and women's track teams qualified nine student-athletes for this years' NCAA First Round in Jacksonville, Fla. on May 26-28.