Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Official StoreOfficial Online
Volleyball To Host St. John'...
The Providence College volleyball team will host St. John's on Saturday, Oct. 25. The match is set to begin at 2:00 p.m. and is the team's PINK OUT FRIARTOWN...
Alexis Harris And Sarah Beal...
Providence College senior forward Alexis Harris (Detroit, Mich.) was one of 10 players named to the Preseason All-BIG EAST Team for women's basketball, while...
Men's Soccer Ties Marquette,...
The No. 10/23 Providence College men's soccer team tied No. 15/20 Marquette, 1-1, on Wednesday, Oct. 22.
No. 10/23 Providence College...
The Providence College men's soccer team will travel to No. 15/20 Marquette for its rescheduled game at 8:05 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 22.
Women's Hockey To Play Yale ...
The Friars will play a home-and-home series against Yale on Friday, Oct. 24 and Saturday, Oct. 25. Providence will host a contest on Friday at 7:00 p.m.,...
Shane Quinn Named BIG EAST...
The BIG EAST Conference announced the BIG EAST Athletes of the Week for cross country on Oct. 21.
Men's Basketball Vision Cup ...
On Monday, October 6th, the Providence College Athletic Department held its Vision Cup Golf Outing at the Newport Country Club in Newport, R.I.
Men's Soccer Ranked 10/23 In...
It was announced on Tuesday, Oct. 21 that the Providence College men's soccer team is ranked No. 10/23 in the nation by Soccer America and the National...