Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
LOUISVILLE, KY. – The Providence College women’s cross country team raced at the NCAA Cross Country Championships in Louisville, Ky. on Saturday,...
Men's Basketball Wins 2K...
The Providence College men's basketball team is returning to campus with an in-season tournament title as they defeated Saint Louis, 90-63, on Friday night...
Wilkins, Hawkey Pace No. 10/...
Wilkins recorded his first career two-goal game on Friday night against the Warriors.
#10 Women’s Hockey...
The No. 10 Providence College women’s hockey team skated to a 4-1 victory at Merrimack College on Friday night (Nov. 17).
WASHINGTON, D.C.- The Providence College volleyball earned a 3-2 victory over BIG EAST rival Georgetown in Washington, D.C. on Friday, Nov. 17. With the...
LOUISVILLE, KY. – The Providence College women’s cross country team is set to race at the NCAA Cross Country Championships on Saturday, Nov. 18. ...
Men's Basketball Takes On...
The Friars will return action in New York City when they play Saint Louis on Friday, November 17 at 7:30 pm on ESPN 2 in the Championship game of the 2K...
Women's Basketball Game...
The Providence College women’s basketball team will host Penn State in non-conference action on Saturday, Nov. 18. The game will be played at Alumni...