Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Men's Soccer Announces 2017 ...
The Providence College men’s soccer program announced that it will hold a two-day clinic on January 21 and 22.
Men’s Soccer Puts...
In an announcement made by the NSCAA on Dec. 6 [today] three Friars were named to the 2016 NSCAA Division I Men’s All-Great Lakes Region Teams. Julian ...
Jim Crowley on the...
Providence College Women's Basketball Coach Jim Crowley was interviewed on the Providence College Podcast.
Women's Basketball Game...
The Providence women’s basketball team will take on non-conference foe Columbia on Wednesday, Dec. 7 at Levien Gymnasium in New York, N.Y. Tip-off is...
Head Coach E Cooley Radio...
Providence College men’s basketball Head Coach Ed Cooley’s Radio Show will air Thursday, December 8 from Caserta’s Pizzeria, 121 Spruce...
Erik Foley Named to U.S....
Foley will join Friars Assistant Coach Kris Mayotte at next week’s training camp in Buffalo, N.Y.
Game Notes Men's Basketball ...
Rodney Bullock Named BIG...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - It was announced today (Dec. 5) that Providence junior forward Rodney Bullock (Hampton, Va.) was named BIG EAST Player of the Week. It...