Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Official StoreOfficial Online
Women's Hockey Announces...
The Providence College women's hockey team signed seven players to National Letters of Intent for the 2015-16 season. Natasia Burzynski, Kate Friesen,...
Men's Basketball Ranked #24 ...
The Providence College men's basketball team is ranked No. 24 in the Associated Press Poll and No. 23 in the most recent USA Today Coaches Poll. Both polls ...
Men's Hockey Moves To No. 10...
The Providence College men's hockey team moved up to No. 10 in the USCHO.com poll and to No. 11 in the USA Today/USA Hockey Magazine poll after a weekend...
Men's Basketball Head Coach ...
On Monday, March 2 Providence College men's basketball Head Coach Ed Cooley will be interviewed on - Rome, The Jim Rome Show and he will discuss the Friars...
Men's Lacrosse Peter Badgley...
It was announced on Monday, March 2 that Providence College men's lacrosse senior goalkeeper Peter Badgley (Summit, N.J.) was named to BIG EAST Weekly Honor ...
Gillies Named A Mike Richter...
Junior goaltender Jon Gillies has been named a nominee for the 2015 Mike Ricter Award, which honors the most outstanding goaltender in NCAA Div. I.
Men's And Women's Track...
The Providence College men's and women's track teams finished competing on the second and final day of the 2015 BIG EAST Indoor Track and Field Championships...
Men's Lacrosse Game vs....
The Providence College men's lacrosse game vs. Sacred Heart, originally scheduled for Saturday, March 7 at 1:00 p.m. has been moved. The game has been...