Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Nogic And Che Complete Play ...
The Providence College women’s basketball program was well-represented at the 2017 FIBA U20 Women’s European Championship, held July 8-16 in...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – Providence College softball head coach Kerri Jacklets announced the hiring of Kate Poppe as the team’s new assistant coach on ...
Current, Former, and Future ...
The Providence College men's hockey team was well-represented at various NHL Development Camps that have taken place throughout the month of July.
McKenzie, Monk Ink Contracts...
It was announced today (July 7) that former Providence College defensemen Kyle McKenzie (Aston, Pa.) and Josh Monk (Langley, British Columbia) have signed...
Sam Lopes Leadership Academy...
The Providence College women’s soccer coaching staff announced it will hold a two-day Summer Clinic the week of July 22-23. The clinics will be...
Women's Basketball Releases ...
Providence College women’s basketball Head Coach Jim Crowley released the Friars’ 2017-18 non-conference schedule today [July 6]. Providence will...
Providence College Ranked...
Providence College is ranked 79th in the final Learfield Directors’ Cup standings. The final tally was released over the weekend, and it marked the...
Kristyn Shea Nominated For...
Providence College graduate Kristyn Shea ’17 has been nominated for the NCAA Woman of the Year Award. Shea, a goalkeeper, was a four-year member of...