Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Official StoreOfficial Online
Emily Sisson Named USATF-NE ...
Providence track star Emily Sisson (Chesterfield, Mo.) continued to add to her list of awards last month after she was named U.S.A. Track & Field - New...
Emily Sisson Claims 5,000...
The Providence College men's and women's track team wrapped up competition at the 2015 BIG EAST Outdoor Championship today (Saturday, May 9).
Providence Men's And Women's...
The Providence College men's and women's track team completed day one of competition at the BIG EAST Outdoor Championship, hosted by Villanova, yesterday (Fr...
Ed Cooley Names Jeff Battle ...
It was announced today (May 9) that Providence College Head Coach Ed Cooley named Jeff Battle assistant coach for men's basketball.
Second Annual Sam Lopes...
Providence College women's soccer Head Coach Sam Lopes and staff will host a two-day "Prospect Clinic" on July 25-26th on the campus of Providence College in...
Men's and Women's Track Set ...
The Providence College men's and women's track team will travel to Philadelphia, Pa. to compete at the 2015 BIG EAST Outdoor Championships, hosted by...
Athletics Department Hosts...
Providence College honored its top student-athletes at the 54th Annual All-Sports Gala on Monday, May 4. The ceremony was held at Alumni Hall/Mullaney...
Greg FitzMaurice Named To...
Senior captain Greg FitzMaurice (Huntington, N.Y.) was named to the 2015 Academic All-New England Team.