Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
Official StoreOfficial Online
Men's Lacrosse Travels To St...
The Providence College men's lacrosse team will open its BIG EAST Conference regular-season schedule against St. John's on Saturday, March 28 at 1:00 p.m. ...
It was announced today (March 26) that due to additional support, the Providence College Athletic Department will be selling 500 more tickets for the NCAA...
Men's Soccer Announces 2015 ...
The Providence College men's soccer staff will run four camps/clinics this summer, including a day camp (July 13-17), an overnight camp (July 19-22), an ID...
Women's Soccer Announces...
The Providence College women's soccer team announced today (March 25) that it will be holding a 2015 April Vacation Soccer Camp.
Field Hockey Team Earns...
On March 23, the National Field Hockey Coaches' Association (NFHCA) released its Gladiator by SGI/NFHCA Division I National Academic Squad honorees. Three...
Softball Announces Game Changes
The Providence College softball team has announced changes to its upcoming schedule. Following the BIG EAST home series against Butler, a double header on...
Discounted Student Tickets...
It was announced today (March 24) that the Providence College Athletic Department will be holding a student ticket presale for the NCAA Men's Hockey...
Fourth Quarter Comeback...
The Providence College men's lacrosse team fell to intra-state rival Bryant University, 7-5, on March 24 in Smithfield, R.I. Robert Sheehan (Darnestown, Md....