Links• BIG EAST Intra-Conference Transfer Policy
• NCAA Transfer Guide
• 4-4 Transfer Guide
• 2-4 Transfer Guide
• 4-2-4 Transfer Guide
• NCAA website
• BIG EAST website
• PC Admissions website
- Permission to Speak/Contact: Potential transfer student-athlete obtains written permission (from AD or designee), directly or indirectly, to speak with/contact another institution regarding the possibility of transferring in order to participate in intercollegiate athletics at that institution. Contact is not permitted by an athletics staff member at an institution without written permission.
- 4-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who attends a four-year college (e.g., NCAA Division I, II, III, NAIA, or international institution) and seeks to transfer to another four-year college to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-4 transfer please see '4-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who currently attends a two-year college (i.e., community college, junior college where students can earn an associate degree) and seeks to transfer to a four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 2-4 transfer please see '2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- 4-2-4 Transfer: A student-athlete who transfers from a four-year college, to a two-year college, and then to another four-year institution to participate in collegiate athletics. For more information regarding a 4-2-4 transfer please see '4-2-4 Transfer Guide' located in the Links section of this page.
- Residence Requirement: The general rule for a student that transfers from any kind of collegiate institution (e.g., two-year, four-year, foreign, domestic) to a NCAA institution is the requirement to complete one full academic year (i.e., full-time enrollment for two semesters or three quarters) of residence at the new institution before being eligible to compete. For exceptions to the residence requirement, please contact the Providence College Athletic Compliance Office.
The Providence College women’s hockey team was defeated by the Vermont Catamounts, 5-2. Providence finishes the season with a 17-17-3 overall record...
Women's Basketball Falls To ...
The Providence College women’s basketball team fell to Xavier, 67-57, on Sunday, Feb. 26 at the Cintas Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sophomore guard...
Swimming And Diving...
The Providence College men’s and women’s swimming & diving team concluded competition at the BIG EAST Swimming & Diving Championships at the...
Gamez’s OT Strike...
The sophomore winger recorded his first career two-goal game on Saturday night.
Women's Basketball Game...
Providence will wrap up the regular-season schedule on Sunday, Feb. 26 against Xavier. The game will tip-off at 11:30 a.m. in Cincinnati, Ohio at the Cintas ...
The Providence College Men's...
Rodney Bullock scored 20 points and Providence rallied from 12 points down with 7:20 left to beat Marquette 73-69 on Saturday. The game was crucial for both ...
Paladino Claims BIG EAST...
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. – The Providence College men’s and women’s track teams competed at the second day of the BIG EAST Indoor Track...
The Providence College women’s ice hockey team was defeated, 5-1, by the Vermont Catamounts in the second game of the Hockey East Quarterfinals. The...