Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Providence Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located at the bottom of this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Fax all documentation to (401) 865-2797 Attn: Charitable Requests or mail to: Friar Athletic Fund, 549 River Avenue, Providence, RI 02918
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Friar Athletic Fund
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED***
DONATION REQUEST FORM
Track Travels To Lexington, ...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The Providence College track and field teams traveled to Lexington, Ky. for the First Round of the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field...
Men’s Soccer Adds Two ...
Providence College men’s soccer Head Coach Craig Stewart announced today (May 22) the addition of two student-athletes to the 2017 roster.
Women's Soccer Announces...
Providence College Women’s Soccer Head Coach announced its 2017 fall schedule today [May 19]. Providence will open in Harrisonburg, Va. against William...
Softball's Lundstrom named...
LOUISVILLE, Ky. – The National Fastpitch Coaches Association has announced that 667 student-athletes from 175 programs have received 2017 NFCA Division...
PC Student-Athletes Excel In...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. - Last week, the NCAA released the 2015-2016 Academic Progress Rate report. Two Providence College teams posted perfect multi-year rates of ...
Men’s Hockey Releases ...
Providence College men's hockey Head Coach Nate Leaman announced the Friars' 2017-18 schedule on Thursday (May 18).
Eight Track Athletes Qualify...
PROVIDENCE, R.I. – The NCAA announced qualifiers for the First Round of the NCAA Outdoor Track and Field Championships on Thursday, May 18. The Friars ...
Men's Lacrosse Jarrod...
The New England Intercollegiate Lacrosse Association (NEILA) announced its All-New England Academic Team today [May 18]. Senior defensemen Jarrod Neumann (Sp...