Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Providence Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located at the bottom of this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Fax all documentation to (401) 865-2797 Attn: Charitable Requests or mail to: Friar Athletic Fund, 549 River Avenue, Providence, RI 02918
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Friar Athletic Fund
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED***
DONATION REQUEST FORM
Official StoreOfficial Online
Softball Splits Games At...
The Providence College softball team split the first two games of a three-game BIG EAST Conference series at Georgetown today (April 25).
Mullins and Sisson Capture...
The Providence College men's and women's track teams competed at the 121st Penn Relays last night (Thursday, April 23).
Women's Hockey Holds End Of ...
The Providence College women's hockey team held its annual year end banquet today (April 25) at Schneider Arena. The team honored its six graduating seniors ...
Women's Tennis Falls In...
The 8th seeded Providence College women's tennis team fell 4-0 in the quarterfinals of the Big East Championship presented by New York Life to top seeded...
Men's Lacrosse Set To Host...
The Providence College men's lacrosse team is set to host Villanova at 1:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 25 at the Ray Treacy Track and Field Complex in...
Women's Tennis Finds Victory...
The Providence College women's tennis team moved into the quarterfinals of the BIG EAST Tennis Championship with a 4-2 victory over the Creighton Bluejays on...
Softball Defeats Rhode...
The Providence College softball team defeated in-state rival Rhode Island, 9-7, today (April 23) in a non-conference match-up at Raymond Field.
Former Friar Hal Gill...
Hal Gill '97, who played 16 NHL seasons and won the Stanley Cup in 2009 with the Pittsburgh Penguins, has announced his retirement.