Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Providence Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located at the bottom of this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Fax all documentation to (401) 865-2797 Attn: Charitable Requests or mail to: Friar Athletic Fund, 549 River Avenue, Providence, RI 02918
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Friar Athletic Fund
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED***
DONATION REQUEST FORM
Official StoreOfficial Online
Emily Sisson Named USATF-NE ...
Providence track star Emily Sisson (Chesterfield, Mo.) continued to add to her list of awards last month after she was named U.S.A. Track & Field - New...
Emily Sisson Claims 5,000...
The Providence College men's and women's track team wrapped up competition at the 2015 BIG EAST Outdoor Championship today (Saturday, May 9).
Providence Men's And Women's...
The Providence College men's and women's track team completed day one of competition at the BIG EAST Outdoor Championship, hosted by Villanova, yesterday (Fr...
Ed Cooley Names Jeff Battle ...
It was announced today (May 9) that Providence College Head Coach Ed Cooley named Jeff Battle assistant coach for men's basketball.
Second Annual Sam Lopes...
Providence College women's soccer Head Coach Sam Lopes and staff will host a two-day "Prospect Clinic" on July 25-26th on the campus of Providence College in...
Men's and Women's Track Set ...
The Providence College men's and women's track team will travel to Philadelphia, Pa. to compete at the 2015 BIG EAST Outdoor Championships, hosted by...
Athletics Department Hosts...
Providence College honored its top student-athletes at the 54th Annual All-Sports Gala on Monday, May 4. The ceremony was held at Alumni Hall/Mullaney...
Greg FitzMaurice Named To...
Senior captain Greg FitzMaurice (Huntington, N.Y.) was named to the 2015 Academic All-New England Team.