Charitable Items Donation Guidelines
The Providence Athletic Department will not support:
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender or national origin.
- Individuals (Donations are only provided to non-profit organizations not individuals).
- Organizations or programs designed to influence legislation or elect candidates to public office.
- Organizations not registered as a charity or 'not-for-profit' entity.
- Organizations who do not adhere to NCAA rules and regulations.
Although the Athletic Department attempts to satisfy every request, the high demand does not afford a guarantee that your request will be fulfilled.
- Submit completed donation request form, which is located at the bottom of this page.
- Submit, letter detailing your event on organization letterhead.
- Submit proof of your organization's 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Fax all documentation to (401) 865-2797 Attn: Charitable Requests or mail to: Friar Athletic Fund, 549 River Avenue, Providence, RI 02918
- Once your organization's request has been approved, you will be contacted by a representative from the Friar Athletic Fund
***PLEASE ALLOW 2 TO 4 WEEKS FOR EVERY REQUEST TO BE PROCESSED***
DONATION REQUEST FORM
Official StoreOfficial Online
Sarah Collins Announced As...
Sarah Collins (Basel, Switzerland) has been nominated by Providence College for the NCAA Woman of the Year Award. The NCAA released its full list of...
Jim Crowley Announces Women'...
Newly appointed Providence College women’s basketball Head Coach Jim Crowley announced today [June 16] that he has hired Priscilla Edwards as associate...
Bob Driscoll Honored As...
Providence College Athletics Director Bob Driscoll was honored as Under Armour I-AAA Athletics Director of the Year at NACDA's 51st Annual Convention today [...
Friar Swimming And Diving...
The Providence College men’s and women’s swimming and diving programs have earned national recognition for high achievement in the classroom. The...
Emma Lee Named to the All-EC...
Lee's .423 batting average in 2016 set a program record for the Friars.
Will Mazzone And Michael...
Providence College men’s lacrosse players Will Mazzone ‘16 (Stony Brook, N.Y.) and Michael Perettine ‘16 (Farmingdale, N.Y.) were named...
Brianna Ilarda Finishes 10th...
Providence College women's track sophomore Brianna Ilarda (Perth, Australia) competed in the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championship tonight in Eugene, Ore. ...
Brianna Ilarda Advances To...
Providence College women's track sophomore Brianna Ilarda (Perth Australia) competed at the NCAA Outdoor Track & Field Championship tonight in the women's 3,...